About Addison Lee
Started in 1975, Addison Lee is basically a cab for hire company and has its headquarters in London. With time it has spread its network and added services which include Event Management and delivering Parcels in UK as well as abroad.
Company operates more than 4, 000 fleet of cars, with an annual revenue of £ 200 Million. It has around 20, 000 employees.
Addison Lee has also achieved the ISO 9002 and the Investors in People accreditation.
Some of the most frequently asked questions by Addison Lee’s customers are:
Where Can I Get Telephone Number For Addison Lee Support?
Which Is Best Addison Lee customer care Number?
What Is Addison Lee Customer Service UK Phone Number?
Where can i get Addison Lee Phone Number?
I Want Free Phone Number For Addison Lee?
Number For Addison Lee Customer Services Contact Number?
How To Contact Addison Lee Support?
Did you encounter any unpleasant situation in an Addison Lee cab? Are you having difficulty with the Addison Lee app or any other service? Don’t you worry! Just read on for the contact details to the Addison Lee customer service number.
Originally a cab for hire company, it has since diversified its operations into many services.
Following are the operations and services listed under different categories :
- Passenger Services
- Standard Cars
- Airport Transfers
- Global Car Service
- Executive Cars
- Travel Agents
- Private Jets
- Delivery Services
- UK Same Day
- UK Next Day
- Packing Advice
- Priority Accounts
- Business Priority Accounts
- Personal Priority Accounts
- Addison Lee App
- Inside AddLee
- Addison Lee – Here you can book a cab by web or app.
Basic Facts About Addison Lee
- Founded – 1975
- CEO – Andy Boland
- Fleet – 4, 000
- Founders – John Griffin
- Headquarters – London Borough of Camden,England
- Website – Go Here
What Is The Contact Number For Addison Lee? 35-37 William Road London UK NW1 3ER
What Is The Phone Number for Addison Lee Customer service?
Addison Lee Phone Number London
Addison Lee Frequently Asked Questions
- How to request my favourite driver?
To request your favourite driver, you have to email the company’s profile team at (email@example.com) with the information about the driver.
- How do I change my personal details?
You have to sign in to your account to change your personal details such as name, telephone number or address. Also if you want to make changes to your account preferences you can contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How can I reclaim the things lost in the cab?
You have to contact the company’s Lost Property department either by calling on 020 3214 5106 or you can email at email@example.com.
- How to stop receiving the marketing emails of your company?
In order to stop the emails, you have to message STOP to 88294. Alternatively, you can tap on unsubscribe at the bottom of your email.
- How can I change my booking?
You can change the booking by logging in to the account. Alternatively you can call on 02073878888.
- How to access multiple pickups/drop offs facility on my journey?
You can access this facility by ‘via’ feature available online or the company’s app. You can download the app by going to the link www.addisonlee.com/apps
- How can I contact my driver?
The details and the contact number of the vehicle and the driver is displayed when you book your taxi. If you face any trouble while contacting the driver, you can call on the company’s helpline number.
- Why did I receive a standard car instead of a VIP car?
The company will tell you in advance if they are sending a standard car. This will only be applicable in the cases if the executive car is not available at that time.
- Will the company charge for the waiting time at the airport?
It will depend on the waiting time. You will get 30 minutes of free waiting time for all international flights and 15 minutes time for all domestic flights, after the given timings the standard charges will be applicable. You can also add a “delay” to your booking if you think that there will be any delay at the airport.
- How can I pay my invoice?
You can pay it by Direct Debit, Credit/Debit Card or BACs payment. If you want to change your account payment method you can go to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I have forgotten my account details. How can I check if I have a priority account?
In this case you have to call on 020 7255 4238. Alternatively you can email at: email@example.com.
- How to change my invoice details?
The company’s team will help you for any account related requirements. You can either call on 0207 255 4238. Or email it to the company.
- Can I Pay with PayPal?
Yes you can pay with PayPal; you just have to select PayPal as the payment method during the time of booking.
- Do you have any events team?
Yes, the company has its own event team for any road shows, parties and conferences. Also the coordinators will be available to manage the event.
- Why there is VAT on car parking charges?
VAT is applicable as it has to be paid to HMRC and the charges are applicable to every parking. As the drivers are self employed, you have to pay the extra charges during the parking.
- Is there any provision to carry animals in your cabs?
Yes you can carry the animals with an appropriate carrier. You have to inform the company about this advance at the time of the booking.
- Is there a provision for child seats in your vehicle?
In a licensed taxi or minicab:
- The children under the age of 3 years can travel in the back seat without any child seat.
- And the children above 3 years can travel with their seatbelt on.
- Can you pick me from a public event?
In this case you have to call the driver to organise an alternate meeting point as there could be blocked roads during the large events.
- What to do if my flight is delay?
The company can track your flight with the flight number provided by you at the time of the booking and the pick and drop will be managed accordingly.
- Where to contact if my item is damaged?
In case of damaged item, you have to contact the customer service team on 02072554238.
- What is the difference between a standard delivery service and direct delivery service?
Direct service: The delivery goes straight from the pick up point to the delivery point,
Standard service: The delivery will have a multi drop points.
- Can I only call from UK phone number?
No, you can call from any international number on the company booking number.
- How to cancel my booking?
To cancel a booking you can either email at book.addisonlee.com or call on 020 7387 8888