How To Contact Debenhams?
What to do if an item is missing in my order?
This could be due to the following reasons:
- Your items may be packed in different parcels and will be delivered at different times.
- If the item listed on the despatch note is missing, you can contact Debenhams Customer services team.
What to do if I have received a wrong item in my order?
You can contact Debenhams’ Customer services team to arrange a replacement order.
For more information, Click Here.
What to do if my order is damaged?
You have to return the damaged item back to the company. To return the item Click Here
Why haven’t I received my refund?
The refund is sent to your account within 5 working days. However some banks may take longer than 5 working days to process refund payments. If you have not received your refund even after 10 working days, you can contact Debenhams Customer services team.
Do I have to pay delivery duty?
Yes, you have to pay all the duties and the charges for the deliveries outside U.K.
How to return a product?
You can return the items via your local postal service.
Follow the instructions mentioned below:
- If a product is faulty or damaged, you can contact Debenhams Customer services team to obtain a returns authorisation code before returning faulty goods.
- Repackage the product into the original packaging and fill the return label enclosed in your parcel.
Which products are excluded from Debenhams return policy?
The company does not offer any exchange or refund on gift experiences, furniture, beds, custom made and altered items unless they are faulty.
Following are the items that are non-returnable unless they are faulty:
- Cosmetics and fragrance.
- Pierced earrings and other pierced body jewellery.
- Quilts, duvets, pillows and mattresses.
- Gift food and products containing alcohol.
- Underwear/lingerie, control wear, hosiery and swimwear unless the hygiene strips and tags are still in place and packaging remains unopened and undamaged.
- Hats and hair accessories.
How long will it take for my refund to be processed?
Once the company has received your return at their warehouse, the company will process your return within 24 hours. You should expect to see your refund in your account within 5 working days once you have received your “Return refund complete” update email, some banks may take longer than 5 working days to process refund payment.
If you have not received your refund and it has been 10 working days since you received “Return refund complete” update email, you can contact Debenhams Customer services team.
What payment methods are accepted by the company?
Debenhams accepts following payment methods which are mentioned below:
- American Express
Can I use two methods of payment when ordering online?
No, Debenhams only accept one payment method per order.
What to do when my promotion code is not working?
This could be due to the following reasons:
- The promotion code has expired.
- The promotion has not started.
How to change the details in my account?
To change the details, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Login to your Debenhams account.
- Click on the area where you want to make the changes and click “update”.
How to reset my account password?
To reset the account password follow the steps mentioned below:
- Click “Sign in” at the top of the official website.
- Click “Forgotten Your Password” and enter your login email id.
- Your new password will be sent to your contact email address. Once you have logged in with your new password, you will be prompted to change it to something more memorable.
What to do if I haven’t received my e-Receipt?
You can “Contact Debenhams” with the details of “store name” and “date of purchase”. Debenhams customer care team will assist you in the best possible way.
Can I send my e-Receipt to multiple email id’s?
No, an e-Receipt can only be sent to the individual email address which you have provided to the adviser at the time of purchasing the items.
How to return items using my e-Receipt?
You have to present your e-Receipt to one of Debenhams sales advisor. Either you can bring the printed copy of your e-Receipt email or you can bring the email along on a device to show proof of purchase for your items.
How to exchange an item?
You can exchange the items in the following ways:
In Store: Exchanges can be processed at your local Debenhams store.
Online: You can Contact Debenhams customer care team if you are unable to find any local store.
TIP: Once an exchange has been agreed you will need to follow the normal returns process to return the original item.
How to cancel my order?
You can cancel your purchase within 14 days of receiving your order. In order to cancel your order you will be required to return your parcel within 28 days via return options. Alternatively you can refuse delivery once the parcel arrives. For more queries, click on cancellation terms & conditions.
How to check my Beauty Club account balance?
Login to your Beauty Club account to view your balance. On the screen you will be able to see the following:
- Points: It will show the number of points earned.
- Available to spend: This will show the amount of reward £’s you currently have and any previous rewards that you have not spent.
- Due to expire within 30 days: Reward £’s expire 6 months after you receive them. You will get a notification a month before the reward £’s run out.
What to do if my Beauty Club card is lost?
If your Beauty Club card is lost follow the steps mentioned below:
- Login to your Beauty Club account and Register your card as lost or stolen.
- Get a new Beauty Club reward card from any Debenhams local store.
- Log into Beauty Club account to register the new card.
- Your existing points and rewards will automatically transfer across to your newly registered Beauty Club reward card.
TIP: The transfer of points and rewards can take up to 24 hours.
What to do if my beauty card points balance is incorrect?
You can Contact Debenhams customer services team who will assist you in the best possible way.
How to register my beauty club reward card?
You can register your card in the following ways mentioned below:
- Click on Online Registration.
- You can ask the staff member at any beauty or fragrance counter to register the card for you.
How to activate my gift card or voucher?
Gift cards: Activation is not required.
E-gift cards: Once you have received an email or a notification on your phone following payment, you can view your E-Gift card by clicking the “Activate E-Gift card Now” button.
Paper Gift Vouchers: Activation is not required.
How to top up my gift card?
Gift cards: You can visit Debenhams top-up page. Alternatively you can top up at any local store.
E-gift cards: To top up your E-gift card, click on top-up page.
Paper Gift Vouchers: In this case you have to place an order for a new voucher either in-store or online.