HSBC Customer Service Contact Number
Whatever is on your mind, you can connect directly to HSBC customer support helpline and discuss about HSBC products and services. Find expert guidance on everything and essential information about activating and using your HSBC debit card or credit card. The HSBC contact phone number is designed to allow customers to receive all help and assistance whenever they require it. when the HSBC customer service number is called from a BT landline, they will be charged at exactly the same rate as all of the other numbers listed here, which is 5p per minute.
Topic-by-topic, some of the most frequently asked customer services questions about HSBC banking are broken down into easy-to-digest portions given below:
Internet Banking UK – HSBC
1) What is needed so as to activate the service for the first time?
Simply call the HSBC customer care number, and we will send you a new welcome letter.
3) What to do if I have not received or have lost the Activation Code e-mail?
Simply call the HSBC customer care number, and we will send a new one.
4) Can I add another Entity to my Online Banking service?
Just the once you have activated the first entity effectively, start log-in as normal. On your Personal Page, choose ‘Add another Entity’ from the centre of the computer screen. From here, you can activate another entity successfully.
5) Can my colleague or relative set up the service for me?
It’s not possible, since the information sent by us i.e. Welcome Letter and Activation Code is personal to you. It shouldn’t be shared with any other person. While setting up the service, please take care to keep all the security details private and confidential.
Primary / Secondary Users
1) How to replace a Primary User?
Just download the form of “Replace Primary User”, and then fill it completely and return it to HSBC Relationship Manager.
2) How can I set up/remove a Secondary User?
Whatever the case may be, you can set up 99 Secondary Users within the Online Banking service. In order to set up/remove a Secondary User, just select the Access and Control function from Online Banking service and simply follow the on-screen instructions.
3) Can I amend the payment limits/ permissions for a Secondary User?
Just select the Access and Control function, and simply follow the on-screen instructions.
HSBC Online Banking Help
1) Forgotten your Password, How to reset the Password?
In case, you’ve forgotten your password, you can reset your Password instantly by providing the right answers to the two memorable questions provided by you when you first registered for the online banking.
Just select the Forgot your Password? Link on the log on page
In case, you forget answers to the questions and enter them wrongly, you’ve to enter your Security Code, change the memorable questions and then enter a new Password. You’ve to take a print, sign it and fax this form. As soon as the form is received and approved, the Password submitted by you will be activated. You can immediately use it to log on.
2) How to change your memorable questions and answers?
The memorable questions and answers can be changed whenever you like. Just select ‘Edit profile’ from the Personal Page and put in your new memorable questions and answers. You will necessitate inputting your existing Password so as to confirm the changes.
3) How to change the Username or Password utilized to access the banking service online?
Yes you can. Select ‘Edit profile’ from the Personal Page and input your new Username and or Password. You will need to input your current Password in order to confirm the changes.
HSBC Phone Number
If you’re an HSBC Advance or HSBC Premier customer and still need further information or assistance, we’ll give you the fastest option to speak to hsbc customer service representative, regardless of what time you call. HSBC banking customer service phone number 0844 381 6303 is designed to allow customers to receive all help and assistance whenever they require it. when the HSBC customer support number is called from a BT landline, they will be charged at exactly the same rate as all of the other numbers listed here, which is 5p per minute.
Related : RBS Customer Service
HSBC Contact Phone Number For Support
1) Can I create a UK Payment/ BACS Batch Payment in advance?
An individual UK Payment can be created up to 365 days in advance. However, a BACS Payment can be created only up to 45 days in advance.
2) Can I check if I have created in advance UK Payment/BACS Batch Payment?
Just click on ‘Pending Payments’, and choose the appropriate account. All pending payments will get displayed.
3) Can I delete or amend a UK Payment beneficiary?
In order to delete a beneficiary from the list of Beneficiaries, just click on “Delete beneficiaries”. In case, you have made a payment in the last 5 working days, you will be unable to delete any beneficiary.
4) How to cancel a UK Payment/BACS Batch Payment that I have already set up?
You can cancel any payment, only under the following circumstances:
-If the Payment has not so far debited your account
5) Created a BACS Batch Payment, but it has not entered the payment cycle.
On Day 1, the payment enters the payment cycle, and debits your account and then credits the beneficiary account on Day 3.
6) Why a same-day BACS Batch Payment can’t be made?
Generally, BACS Batch Payments are subject to the normal BACS cycle. The time to set up a payment to be debited / credited is two working days.
7) In case, you want to create a BACS Batch Payment to a beneficiary, but do not desire to add them, is it possible then?
In case, you carry forward payees from the beneficiary list, you have the preference of entering other beneficiaries’ details. These beneficiaries will get the funds, however they will not be added to the beneficiary list.
8) Can I check the list of payees in a BACS Batch Payment, and if my account has not debited yet?
Just click on ‘Pending Payments’ from the menu (left-hand side). The payments that have not yet debited will get displayed. Moreover, you will be able to view the list of payees in each batch.
9) Can I check the individual payees (BACS Batch Payment) that have actually debited my account?
Simply click on the ‘BACS Payment History’ option (left-hand side). You can view a list of all BACS Payments made during the last 90 days.
10) In case, you have made a payment, but it has not debited yet?
In case, you are a Primary User or a Secondary User, make sure that payment instructions were within your limit. You can call HSBC customer care, and we’ll surely look into this matter.
If you’re an HSBC Advance or HSBC Premier customer and still need further information or assistance, we’ll give you the option to speak to one of our customer service representatives, regardless of what time you call. HSBC phone number 08443851717 is designed to allow customers to connect with HSBC Customer Services uk, receive help and assistance whenever they require it. when the HSBC Contact Number is called from a BT landline, they will be charged at exactly the same rate as all of the other numbers listed here, which is 5p per minute.
HSBC Payment Limits
1) Can I change my Payment Limits (Overall Daily Payment Limit/ UK Payment Limit/BACS Batch Payment Limit)?
You can download the Payment Limit Amendment form. Just complete it and return the same to HSBC Relationship Manager.
2) Can I check my overall payment limits?
Primary Users can check their payment limits and also of Secondary Users at whatever time they want. Just click on ‘Access and Control’, and then click on the person’s name whose limits you want to view.
3) In case, you’ve applied for a UK Payment/ BACS Batch Payment limit, and the option to make payments is not displayed on the screen?
Primary Users can call the HSBC customer care, and we’ll check that whether your HSBC Relationship Manager has approved the limits as requested or not.
Secondary Users can speak to Primary Users, as they will amend the payment limit online.
4) Maximum amount of a standing order that can be created or amended?
The maximum amount is the same as the UK Payment or BACS Batch Payment limit.
HSBC Private Bank MasterCard FAQ’s
1) Whom to contact if I have a doubtful transaction on my Card Statement?
Please contact immediately the cards division at HSBC customer care number, so that we can offer more help to you.
2) Can I see the card account online?
No. In case, you’re a Secondary User, you will be unable to view this account. Please speak to your Primary User. On the other hand, if you’re a Primary User, please contact your HSBC Relationship Manager so that we can help it out.
About Other Common HSBC Customer Service Queries
1) Is it possible to see all of my accounts?
It is not possible to see all your accounts due to the following reasons:
- Since you can add additional entities to the service, but the accounts only for a single legal entity will be displayed at one time.
- In case, you’re a Secondary User, you can view only that accounts for which you have got authorization. In order to gain access to other accounts, kindly contact your Primary User.
- All types of account are available to observe through Online Banking, except investment accounts.
- You can get access to only HSBC Private Bank (UK) Limited accounts via Online Banking.
HSBC Accounts Customer Service FAQ’s: Managing your accounts online
1) Operating systems and internet browsers those are compatible with Internet Banking:
HSBC Internet Banking service is fully compatible with below mentioned operating systems and internet browsers. Also when used together they will provide the best possible experience:
- Microsoft Windows 7 in line with Internet Explorer 8 or Internet Explorer 9
- Microsoft Windows Vista in line with Internet Explorer 7 or 8, and Mozilla Firefox 7.0.1
- Microsoft XP in line with Internet Explorer 7 or 8, and Mozilla Firefox 5.0.1
- Apple OS 10.6.8 (Snow Leopard) in line with Apple Safari 5.0.5, and Mozilla Firefox 7.0.1
2) Which are the other internet browsers?
You can use other internet browsers or versions, but at the present time we are not able to provide any kind of assistance or technical support for the same.
For security purposes, we recurrently test our Internet Banking service on different internet browsers to make sure that we preserve the highest standards.
3) Which are the account details that I can view?
You can view different account details online including:
- Existing interest rates
- Accrued credit interest
- Accrued debit interest
- Next payment date for Direct Debits and standing orders
4) Is it possible to view my HSBC Expat account and credit card transactions?
- For both current and savings accounts, you can view account related transactions for the last 12 months
- For credit cards, it is possible to view transactions from the last statement, and any further transactions made since the last statement.
- For fixed deposits, account transactions for the last 12 months can be viewed.
5) Is it possible to open a Fixed Term Deposit account?
Yes, you can open a Fixed Term Deposit Account. You can execute it in an extensive range of currencies, and for a term equal to 12 months. Our Rates Enquiry tool will provide you existing interest rates and the minimum deposit required for each currency.
6) How can I manage my investment accounts?
You can view the most up-to-date value of all the investments that you hold with HSBC Funds Nominee. You can also put new orders to sell and switch investments. Also, you can add funds to any of your open investments.
7) Devices those are compatible with Mobile Banking
You can use the HSBC Mobile Banking app on Apple and Android smart phones, including Apple tablets by means of the following operating systems:
HSBC Bank Customer Support Number
If you’re an HSBC Advance or HSBC Premier customer and still need further information or assistance, we’ll give you the fastest option to speak to hsbc customer service representative, regardless of what time you call. HSBC customer service phone number 08443851717 is designed to allow customers to receive all help and assistance whenever they require it. when the HSBC customer support number is called from a BT landline, they will be charged at exactly the same rate as all of the other numbers listed here, which is 5p per minute.
What you can perform in Internet Banking?
How to change the memorable answer or password?
How to add accounts to my Internet Banking profile?
Is it possible to transfer funds between my accounts?
How can I stop a cheque?
How can I update my personal details?
How to send emails to HSBC Expat?
Is it possible to print Internet Banking pages?
What to do if I forget my username?
What to do I forget my Personal Banking Number (PBN) and/or Direct Banking PIN?
On the HSBC welcome letter sent by us, you’ll find your PBN. Direct Banking PIN is also sent separately by post. In case you know either your PBN or PIN, please call us at HSBC contact number and we’ll be able to help you accordingly.
If you forget both your PBN and PIN, simply send an email to email@example.com
How to find my IBAN (International Bank Account Number)?
Where my IBAN is needed?
What turns out if I don’t use my IBAN?
How can I set up regular payments from my account?
What to do if I request a transfer to the wrong person, and how to cancel or stop it?
To get answers to all the above questions . Just Call at HSBC support number, and we’ll confirm your Internet Banking username on the phone. For security purposes, we’ll confirm your 10-digit Personal Banking Number, including 6-digit Direct Banking PIN. When you call, keep these details always ready. In order to cancel or stop any transaction, simply choose Cancel or Change from the Transfer menu (Future). You can also call us HSBC customer care number.
HSBC Bank Helpline Number
If you need to talk with customer support relating to Hsbc internet banking, you can call at Hsbc phone number, which is a direct dial number that will connect you to Hsbc customer services. HSBC uk customer service number 08443851717 is designed to allow customers to receive all help and assistance whenever they require it. when the number is called from a BT landline, they will be charged at exactly the same rate as all of the other numbers listed here, which is 5p per minute.
HSBC Business Contact Number
If you need to talk with customer support relating to Hsbc business, you can call at phone number, which is a direct dial number that will connect you to Hsbc customer services. HSBC business number 08443851717 is designed to allow customers to receive all help and assistance whenever they require it. when the number is called from a BT landline, they will be charged at exactly the same rate as all of the other numbers listed here, which is 5p per minute.
Some other HSBC FAQs
1) Difference between a formal and informal overdraft request
In a formal overdraft, we organize an overdraft facility in advance. There are no charges for a formal overdraft setup.
In case of an informal overdraft, we receive a payment request from you and that is set up as a formal overdraft limit. The time limit of an informal overdraft is 31 days or pending a credit that has been made to your account.
2) Transactions allowed debiting, even if there are insufficient funds in your account
We strive to fulfill all of the payment requests made in your account. The bank is also willing to lend the requested amount. Also, there are other account options available for those customers who wouldn’t like us to pay.
3) Amount of cash that can be withdrawn from the cash machine
It all depends on the type of card and kind of account you have with HSBC.
In case you have any queries, please Contact HSBC